Looking to turn your passion for Harley-Davidson motorcycles into a career? Check the listings below for any open positions and come in with a resume!
Are you a Harley-Davidson enthusiast who loves to help others enjoy the H-D experience? This could be the job for you! We're currently looking to staff our dealership with a sales associate! Experience in sales is preferred and motorcycle experience is a plus!
Come and join the Harley-Davidson of Fresno team today!
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Be an outgoing, energetic people person
- Be self-motivated, positive, driven and helpful
- Be able to follow a structured sales process on value based selling
- Welcoming guest to the dealership
- Presentation of Harley-Davidson
- Fitting the customers to find the Harley-Davidson that fits their needs by asking questions and listening
- Manage dealership customer information and follow up with provided CRM system, set up appointments
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses
- Keep track of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc...
- Introduce customers to our Service, Parts, and Motorclothes department
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
*Harley-Davidson of Fresno provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Harley-Davidson® of Fresno is looking for a tech that wants to work on bikes!
Want to work in a fast pace exciting shop where you will learn from the best and have access to the most comprehensive OEM training available to the right person. We are a 5 day a week shop "Tuesday-Saturday 9-5".
If you like people and have an interest in repairing our customer's most prized possession then maybe you will fit in here just right!
Send your resume to Duane Opie at email@example.com
Let's set up a time and place to talk about getting you the job!